Register here to create your account and you’ll get a confirmation email, You’ll need to then Login to create your social enterprise listing on the Brighton & Hove Social Enterprise Network Directory.
Please read the checklist and instructions before you start – it only takes 5 minutes. After you have submitted your listing it will be sent for approval, this may take a few days. BHSEN define a social enterprise as an organisation that:
- Has a clear social and/or environmental mission
- Generates (or is aiming to) the majority of income from trade
- Reinvests most of its profits to furthering the mission
Step 1: Register to create your BHSEN account
- Register: fill in the Registration form below
- A Confirmation Email: will be sent with your username and password.
Step 2: Login to create your directory listing
- Login: with your username and password, found in your confirmation email.
- Create Listing: Once logged in you will need to create a “new item” and enter all the relevant details about your social enterprise (see Registration Checklist adjacent)
- Approval: Once your listing is submitted it goes into a queue to be approved
- Confirmation: we will send you a confirmation email including details on how to join our other groups
What you will need to register your social enterprise.
- Your logo MUST BE 300px by 300px jpg/gif/png
- A description: include a description that introduces your Social Enterprise
- Contact details: how would you like people to get in touch with you?
- Your Sector: you will need to list your social enterprise under a specific sector
- Your Location: you must enter a postcode or simply “Brighton”
- Social media: details of your twitter, facebook, LinkedIn and urls
If you are an existing user and would like to add or edit your Directory listing, please Login here